A Reduced Risk* nonrepellent aeorosol for ants, roaches, bed bugs and more.
Alpine pressurized insecticide is the only Reduced Risk* nonrepellent aerosol labeled for use against crawling and flying insects. Theres simply no better aerosol you can choose for your residential GPC customers than Alpine pressurized insecticide.
- Broad use label for inside and outside non-food handling areas.
- Broad spectrum label for use against: ants, cockroaches, bed bugs, spiders and occasional invaders.
- Convenient, ready-to-use formulation.
- A perfect rotational partner in a nonrepellent program.
- Alpine means more than aerosol
-Alpine pressurized insecticide is part of a family of Prescription Treatment® brand Alpine® insecticides that also features Alpine ant and termite foam and Alpine dust. All three products contain the active ingredient dinotefuran, a new nonrepellent to the pest control industry that the EPA has granted reduced-risk status for public health use.
Treatment Technique: Crack & Crevice, Void, Directed Contact/Spot
Active Ingredient: 0.5% Dinotefuran
Insecticide Class: Nitro guandine
Registration: Registered in ALL states