As a Substitue You may also use; Tempo Dust 1% or Delta Dust or Mother Earth Dust DRIONE®Insecticide provides quick control of dozens of standard household pests, and keeps on working for up to 6 months if left undisturbed. Use it in homes and institutions (including food plants and granaries) to control ants, cockroaches, silverfish, bedbugs, fleas, lice, bees, and other pests. Drione will also protect against the entrance of drywood termites. A desiccant dust, Drione is non-staining and relatively odorless.
Tips for Use
- Within food areas, application of DRIONE® is limited to crack and crevice treatment only.
- Care should be taken to avoid depositing the product onto exposed surfaces or introducing the material into the air. Avoid contamination of food or food processing surfaces.
- For applications in non-food areas, apply a continuous visible film where insects hide:
- Underneath and behind stairs, refrigerators and appliances
- On, around, and behind moldings, shelving, baseboards, pipe openings, cracks and crevices
- For severe infestations, apply Drione behind cabinets and walls, in crawl spaces and attics.
Controls the following pests:
Ants Bees Bedbugs Boxelder bugs Cadelles Centipedes Cheese mites Cigarette beetles Cockroaches Confused flour beetles Dark mealworms Drugstore beetles Drywood termites Earwigs Fleas Firebrats Grain beetles Grain mites Granary weevils Ground beetles Lice Millipedes Pillbugs Red flour beetles Sawtoothed grain beetles Scorpions Silverfish Sowbugs Spiders Ticks Wasps Yellow mealworms
Not Permitted For Sale to: AK