Eaton Kills Bed Bugs II Qt. - Spray Bottle - Case of 6
New water-based formula contains the active ingredient Deltamethrin
-16 weeks of residuals
-Can be applied directly to mattress
-Professional strength - For use in homes, hotels, motels, hospitals, schools,etc.
TREAT ROOM WITH JT EATON BEDBUG SPRAY ACCORDINGLY TO LABEL DIRECTIONS. Depending on the size of the infestation, more than one treatment may be necessary. How To Do A Bedbug Application Pre-treatment Inspection
1. Keep in mind these insects are nocturnal and hide during the day.
2. Pay particular attention to wood and fabric items, as they prefer these materials.
3. Inspect all cracks, crevices, narrow spaces, and voids. If its dark and undisturbed, they will likely hide there.
4. Inspect all beds, bed frames, nightstands, dressers, desks, and other furniture in the room.
5. Heavy infestations may be found behind baseboards and headboards, in windows and door casings.
6. Inspect behind items attached to walls and ceilings, on pictures, behind electrical switch plates, inside smoke detectors, behind loose wallpaper, in the pleats of drapes and the upholstery of furniture. They may also be in the crevices of suitcases, particularly if the luggage has been used recently.
7. Inspect adjoining rooms both next to and above infested room to determine whether these rooms are infested.
1. Remove as much as possible from the floor and away from the walls.
2. Take off bed linens, blankets and bedspread, and launder on hot cycle. Do not make bed until treatment is completely finished.
3. Wash clothes in hot water or have them dry cleaned.
4. Remove all items from all drawers, as drawers need to be empty for treatment.
1. Ventilate room with fans or open windows.
2. Do not allow re-entry into the room for 4-6 hours or until spray has dried. If this is a residence, stay away from the entire house for that time. Stay off surfaces until they have dried.
3. Allow mattresses to dry before making bed.
4. Re-inspect in 7-10 days to determine whether additional treatment is necessary.
(1) Quart Spray bottle.
· Regarding the Limited instructions on the bottle of 204-O:
The directions on all insecticides are registered with the US Environmental Protection Agency which reviews each label for completeness, clarity and understanding. The directions for the use of the products are believed to be adequate and should be followed carefully.
· How long before I enter the room after spraying for bedbugs?
The room should be vacated long enough for there to be no odor from the insecticide and all wetness has evaporated. This can be facilitated by opening windows to air out the room.
· How soon can I sleep on the bed?
A treated bed can be used once the odor from the insecticide is gone and the wetness has dried up. The bedbug sprays are not to be used on sheets, pillowcases, blankets, etc. as these items should be laundered or dry cleaned, based on label directions. Fresh bedding should be used after the bed has been treated with the insecticides.
· How often do I apply it?
KILLS BEDBUGS has no residual effect and therefore should be re-applied if / when additional live bedbugs are noticed or suspected. KILLS BEDBUGS II provides residual protection for up to 16 weeks, but because the product is effected by factors such as temperature, treatments can be repeated as necessary, but not more than once per week. · Safe for use around pets?
Neither bedbug product should be applied directly to pets, but both KILLS BEDBUGS and KILLS BEDBUGS II can be applied to pet areas but fresh bedding should be placed in animal quarters when the insecticide has dried following treatment
· Safe for use around babies?
Both KILLS BEDBUGS and KILLS BEDBUGS II are labeled for Home use, and KILLS BEDBUGS II is specifically labeled to be used in play rooms. Children should not be permitted to enter treated rooms until all odors and any wetness from the insecticides are gone.
· Which is better - water based or oil based?
Each product has advantages and disadvantages. Some people prefer to not have any residual insecticide left after treatments. Others prefer to have the long-term killing power of a residual chemical. The water based insecticide may cause staining on fabrics that are labeled dry clean only and therefore an oil based product may be more appropriate. Each product should be tested for staining before being used.
· How much do I apply on the mattress?
Each product is powerful and only a light spray is required. It is more important to lightly spray all areas rather than heavily spray a limited area. There is never a need to saturate fabrics with insecticide.
· How do I use it around pets?
Pet areas can be treated with both products. Pets should be removed before treatment and fresh bedding should be placed in animal quarters when the insecticide has dried. KILLS BEDBUGS and KILLS BEDBUGS II can both be used to control Fleas and Ticks. For best results pets should be treated with an appropriate flea and/or tick control product registered with EPA for use on pests before allowing them to return to the treated area.
· How soon do the bedbugs die?
Bedbugs will die soon after application, depending on a number of factors. Insects sprayed directly will die very quickly (more so with KILLS BEDBUGS) and slightly slower when crawling across an area of KILLS BEDBUGS II after the spray has dried. Factors such as temperature will affect the time also.
· Can it make me sick?
All pesticides are potentially dangerous and must be used and stored carefully and in strict accordance to label directions.
· Does it smell?
Both KILLS BEDBUGS and KILLS BEDBUGS II have odors and therefore we recommend that people and pets vacate treated areas until all insecticide odors and any wetness is gone.
· What if I get it on my skin?
Both KILLS BEDBUGS and KILLS BEDBUGS II have specific first aid directions on the labels giving treatments if the product gets on the skin, get in the eyes, is inhaled or swallowed.
· Does it kill the eggs?
Both KILLS BEDBUGS and KILLS BEDBUGS II kills adult insects as well as eggs.
· Why do you have 2 different sprays?
JT Eaton has 4 insecticides labeled for killing bedbugs 3 sprays and one powder. Each has its own use and benefits.
· Will it stain?
Because we have no control over where the products will be used and under what conditions, we recommend that each product be tested for staining by spraying in an inconspicuous areas and allowed to dry to insure there will be no staining.
· Should I spray the clothing in my closet?
Both KILLS BEDBUGS and KILLS BEDBUGS II are not labeled for application directly on clothing, but both products can be used in closets and clothes storage areas. REST EASY BEDBUG & INSECT CONTROL FOR LUGGAGE can be applied directly only luggage to prevent the pickup of bedbugs, fleas, ticks, spiders and cockroaches when traveling.
· Should the products be diluted or are they ready-to-use out of the bottle?
All bedbug products are ready to use and should not be diluted before use.