Bed Bugs are back and thriving. Recent news reports have given good reason to be aware and protect yourself and your family when staying in Motels and Hotels. This Quart Pump bottle of Eaton's can be sealed inside a plastic bag and taken on your next trip, even on the plane. Eaton Bedbug Killer II Spray Application instructions New water-based formula contains the active ingredient Deltamethrin
-16 weeks of residuals
-Can be applied directly to mattress
-Professional strength - For use in homes, hotels, motels, hospitals, schools,etc.
TREAT ROOM WITH JT EATON BEDBUG SPRAY ACCORDINGLY TO LABEL DIRECTIONS. Depending on the size of the infestation, more than one treatment may be necessary. How To Do A Bedbug Application Pre-treatment Inspection
1. Keep in mind these insects are nocturnal and hide during the day.
2. Pay particular attention to wood and fabric items, as they prefer these materials.
3. Inspect all cracks, crevices, narrow spaces, and voids. If itåÕs dark and undisturbed, they will likely hide there.
4. Inspect all beds, bed frames, nightstands, dressers, desks, and other furniture in the room.
5. Heavy infestations may be found behind baseboards and headboards, in windows and door casings.
6. Inspect behind items attached to walls and ceilings, on pictures, behind electrical switch plates, inside smoke detectors, behind loose wallpaper, in the pleats of drapes and the upholstery of furniture. They may also be in the crevices of suitcases, particularly if the luggage has been used recently.
7. Inspect adjoining rooms both next to and above infested room to determine whether these rooms are infested.
1. Remove as much as possible from the floor and away from the walls.
2. Take off bed linens, blankets and bedspread, and launder on hot cycle. Do not make bed until treatment is completely finished.
3. Wash clothes in hot water or have them dry cleaned.
4. Remove all items from all drawers, as drawers need to be empty for treatment.
1. Ventilate room with fans or open windows.
2. Do not allow re-entry into the room for 4-6 hours or until spray has dried. If this is a residence, stay away from the entire house for that time. Stay off surfaces until they have dried.
3. Allow mattresses to dry before making bed.
4. Re-inspect in 7-10 days to determine whether additional treatment is necessary.
Delta Dust is one of the best all around insecticides available. Waterproof Insecticide Dust DELTADUST® with DeltaGard is the world's first and only 100% waterproof insecticide dust, so it works in the wet and damp places that insects love. Nothing short of running water will disturb it, making DeltaDust an ideal crack and crevice treatment. It's effective against a broad spectrum of insects at a wide range of labeled use sites, indoors and out, especially against fleas and ticks in rodent burrows, as well as around pet kennels and in zoos. Since its effect is not diminished by moisture, DeltaDust provides a residual of up to 8 months with a DeltaGard active ingredient concentration of just 0.05% probably the lowest of any insecticide dust anywhere. What's more, DeltaDust is odorless, and is an economical a standard 1 lb. bottle covers about 2000 sq. ft. Pests Controlled: Ants, Bees, Bedbugs, Boxelder bugs, Carpet beetles, Cockroaches (both resistant and non-resistant strains), Crickets, Fleas, Firebrats, Termites, Carpenter ants, Carpenter bees, Centipedes, Cheese mites, Cigarette beetles, Dark meal worms, Drugstore beetles, Fire ants, Grain mites, Granary weevils, Ground beetles, Lesser grain borers, Merchant grain beetles, Millipedes, Redflour beetles, Rice weevils, Rusty grain beetles, Sawtoothed grain beetles, Scorpions, Silverfish, Slugs, Sowbugs, Spiders, Spider beetles, Ticks, Tobacco moths, Wasps, Webbing clothes moths, Yellow meal worms. Always read and carefully follow the directions on the label of all pesticides. Delta Dust 1 lb. bottle covers about 2000 sq. ft.