(4) PEMOS1S001 Multiplex Bait Station
The new Multiplex Tamper Proof Bait Station allows for both rodent and insect monitoring and control in a single unit. Its durable, tamper-resistant poly-plastic and double reinforced walls make this one of the toughest stations available. Designed to reduce standing water and stay cooler, the Multiplex Station keeps bait fresh longer. Multiplex also allows for monitoring and control of arthropod pests such as flies and ants with special bait and lure inserts. With a unique construction that maximizes bait capacity, flexibility, durability, and ease in servicing, the Multiplex Station is the ideal addition to any rodent control program.
-Designed for optimal use in conjunction with most Bait blox
-Raise bait tray and weather-tight construction increases life of bait.
-Incredible flexibility for control of both rodents and insects
-Tamper-resistant design significantly reduces risk of contamination and accidental exposure
-Ease of service cuts down on servicing time
MEASURES: 10"w X 13.5"d X 3.5"h
(4) PEMOTME001 Eaton Windup Mutti-Catch Trap
JT Eaton Multi-Catch mouse trap
- Galvanized steel construction
- Catches and holds several mice
- Auto-Stop feature helps prevent over-winding
- Balanced trap sensitivity allows it to catch mice of all sizes
- No baits / Poisons / Chemicals
- Easy slide-off lid and removable end plate reduce inspection and service time
- Ideal for FDA and USDA inspected plants
- Includes service logs
Measures 9" x 7" x 5.5" High.
(1) PEMOB1BC04 Contrac Mouse Bait 4 lb
CONTRAC achieves superior rodent acceptance due to its highly palatable formulation. Rodents can consume a lethal dose in just one feeding. Bait shyness is not a problem with CONTRAC because mortality occurs a few days after bait is consumed. It is also less toxic to non-target animals in both primary and secondary poisoning situations than other single-feeding anticoagulants. The antidote, Vitamin K1 is readily available and there is a time factor for treatment. CONTRAC is colored blue and can be used in federally inspected meat and poultry plants in the United States. Bromadiolone, is less toxic to non-target animals in primary and secondary poisoning situations than other single-feeding anticoagulants.
All-Weather CONTRAC BLOX is specially formulated with the optimal blend of food-grade ingredients and low wax to yield a highly palatable, weatherable bait. CONTRAC BLOX stays fresh and palatable in wet and dry areas. Ready-to-use CONTRAC BLOX bait pieces feature a patented multi-edge design that gives rodents plenty of gnawing edges per piece. The 1-oz. Bait pieces fit easily into burrows, bait stations and tight baiting places. A hole through the center lets PMPs wire/hang the bait, or place on bait securing rods for added security.
CONTRAC, a single-feeding anticoagulant bait containing Bromadiolone, is excellent for controlling mice and rats, including warfarin-resistant Norway rats. It is ideal to use as a clean-out and maintenance bait. Weather resistant may be used in homes and agriculture buildings.
IMPORTANT: Do not expose children, pets, or other nontarget animals to rodenticides. To help to prevent accidents:
1. Store product not in use in a location out of reach of children and pets.
2. Apply bait in locations out of reach of children, pets, domestic animals and nontarget wildlife, or in tamperresistant bait stations. These stations must be resistant to destruction by dogs and by children under six years of age, and must be used in a manner that prevents such children from reaching into bait compartments and obtaining bait. If bait can be shaken from stations when they are lifted, units must be secured or otherwise immobilized. Even stronger bait stations are needed in areas open to hoofed livestock, raccoons, bears, or other potentially destructive animals, or in areas prone to vandalism.
3. Dispose of product container and unused, spoiled, and unconsumed bait as specified on this label.
4. This product may be used inside of homes and agricultural buildings. Do not place bait in areas where there is a possibility of contaminating food or surfaces that come in direct contact with food. Do not broadcast bait.
Active Ingredient: Bromadiolone.............0.005% EPA Reg No. 12455-79